Cabot Arkansas is a great place to live! Cabot is close to Little Rock, yet still has a country feel. The school district is one of the best in the state. Many residents commute to Little Rock everyday for work. The housing market is affordable and still going strong.
We are here to help you buy and sell homes in Cabot, Austin, and Ward Arkansas. The home buying process has several steps involved. Below is a brief description of the steps involved and how we can assist you.
1. Mortgage pre-approval (We have helped people with credit scores of 620 and above buy a home! Call us or write us an email and we will do everything possible to help get you approved)
2. Understanding what you need (Our V.I.P. buyer program will allow you to receive emails of recently listed homes you are interested in. Find the home you want at the right price)
3. Personally Viewing homes (We will schedule showing appointments and drive you around to look at homes you are interested in)
4. Writing an offer (We will help you negotiate an offer with the sellers to get you the best deal possible)
5. The time from accepted offer until closing (This is when we work closely with title companies and your lender to be sure the closing goes smoothly)
Home Selling Process
In today's real estate market it takes extra effort to make your home stand out from the competition. We are professionals that are knowledgeable about the Central Arkansas real estate market. We offer many unique forms of marketing to sell your home.
The first step in the home selling process is to establish the market value. Our home evaluation form will begin the first step of the process.